Companies often face the challenge of supporting heterogeneous application environments in order to run their key business processes. Through our standard practices of application support, we can bring increased cost savings to our clients enabling them to reinvest their IT savings into their core business.
- Onsite : Resources are provided onsite at the client’s location.
- Offsite/Onshore: Resources are provided at client offsite/ near shore locations or PamTen’s locations near shore.
- Offshore: Resources are located at PamTen’s offshore location working for the client. This model is proven to be most cost effective to our clients.
What are the Qualities of a Right Fit? Our Success Rate
- Skills & Industry experience that match your need
- Good working track record
- Owns the job responsibility
- Strives to compliment the cost you pay for the service
- Trustworthy & a strong team player
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Over 90% of candidates we submitted were called for interviews!
- Over 85% of our candidates got selected in interviews
We believe that the critical ingredient for a successful business is 'People', not processes and technologies alone! We save you from candidate screening by providing pre-screened, highly talented professionals from our premium resource pool. All of our submissions for any requirement would be pre-screened through technical interviews and references. Our clients are mid-large sized corporations that include Fortune 500 and tier-one vendors with whom we built high credibility and trust through our proactive and unmatched quality services. Visit "Client Testimonials" to hear what our clients say about our services.
We believe in a long lasting working relationship with our clients, we see our client needs as our needs, and our proactive and highly reliable services are offered 24/7 to ensure there is minimal or no impact to your business. Our employees believe in our mission, 80% of our employees joined us just through word-of-mouth! Visit "Employee Testimonials" to hear from our employees.