Membership Management and Event Planning Tool for Growing Entrepreneur’s Organization
An Ontario, Canada based entrepreneurial organization was looking for a framework to internally manage its many members, as well as a platform where members could connect with each other in a seamless, conversational manner. This platform also needed a more complete format for event planning, invitations, ticketing, and continuing participant interaction both pre and post event.
A solution was needed that could:
- Easily integrate with the existing organization website.
- Allow member personalization yet maintain a standard format.
- Allow individual members to view other member profiles, and to interact via message or email before and after events.
- Allow the organization to match members based on certain parameters for effective networking.
- Create and manage all aspects of events.
- Provide a clear dashboard for management to effectively manage all aspects of memberships and events.
PamTen’s team met with the organization management to review their desired outcome and goals for the new platform. PamTen then designed and implemented a coordinated solution that:
- Seamlessly integrated with the existing website helping to maintain a consistent and cohesive user experience.
- Created a flexible, centralized system for the entire event management lifecycle – through planning, invitation, badges, attendance, and follow up.
- Allowed members to provide testimonials and endorse other members in a controlled, administrator monitored environment.
- Provided membership management tools for qualifying membership levels and types, dues requirements, member follow up, etc.
- Gave administrators the ability to create events, designate spotlight events, and spotlight members.
- Integrated with the organization’s financial system.
The end product provided the organization with a unique web platform that created a smoother interactivity between all members and event organizers. The system has an ease of use that requires no special skills or unique knowledge, making it more functionally acceptable to all participants. The addition of spotlights, advertising, and financial integration allowed for an increase in revenue for the organization.
Event participation increased, and members were able to network more effectively, creating increased engagement in all aspects of the membership.