We PamTen are looking for .Net technical lead with MVC and AngularJS skilled in delivery, development and maintenance of technology-based solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software engineering, or at least eight or more years of work in dotnet development and internal or external product delivery.
Candidate must have ASP.NET (MVC), ADO.NET, API’s, Angular (version 4 and above), AngularJS, Vue.JS WCF/Webservices, .NET Framework and SQL Server.
- Be involved in application development – technical analysis & estimation, planning, coding, code reviews, testing, review of test results, defect fixes, and defect prevention.
- Work with Architect in System analysis including business requirement analysis and identify problems or opportunities and recommend improvement or alternative approach to the application issues
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure tasks are completed and delivered on time with quality and that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Assist the project manager in managing the successful delivery of projects through planning, coordination and leading development activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
- Work closely with all the project teams – development team, QA team, project managers, business analysts, and architects at different locations.
- Report detailed project progress – Tasks planned and completed, impending Project milestones, resourcing needs, risks, issues and challenges, and suggestions for improvements.
- Contribute to innovation, and design & development of reusable code components.
- Play an active role in knowledge sharing through continuous learning programs and internal competency development programs.
- Must have skills:
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (both waterfall and agile), release management and continuous development, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
- OOP and OOD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server 2012 or above, creating the schemas, optimizing the queries, SPs, Implement using best practices of SQL Server by working with DB team.
- Hands-on experience in client-side frameworks like AngularJS, Angular, etc.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an agile environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload
|Experience||8 - 11 years|