ABOUT US our mission
To become the most reliable technology services company to our customers by being a trusted partner, and the most aspiring workplace to our employees by providing a rewarding career, driven by passion to improve the lives of destitute children.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- PamTen has been offering technology services to small to fortune 500 companies for over a decade.
- Our leadership team has over 25 years of experience in diverse industries.
- A minority women and business certified (MWBE) organization in three states (NY, NJ & Philadelphia)
- Global presence with offices in USA, Canada, & India.
- Most of our business growth is through referrals from our customers.
- We inspire our employees, energize our customers and position our company on the front lines of social change.
- Our core business values are driven by the passion to improve the lives of destitute children of SOFKIN (Support Organization For Kids In Need), our sister organization.
- Our employees and clients are deeply engaged and strongly feel this purpose as being part of our company.
- All three elements bring forth our unique ability to lead a diverse, constantly changing, and constantly growing field.
Our strong business process acumen allows us to streamline your IT investments to best leverage your IT assets for a higher business value.
We create custom software solutions and package implementations with strong integration skills.
We prepare your business against cyber attacks through risk assessment, policy creation, training, remediation and establish governance & ongoing monitoring services.
We provide a digital strategy in alignment with your business goals and ongoing SEO services to improve your online branding and marketing.
Our employees are highly experienced in specialized skills, working on long term assignments at fortune 500 clients. We are committed to providing the right resource at the right time.
Social Impact Solutions
We understand the unique challenges of Not-for-profit organizations with our proven experience in both operations and technology for over a decade.